Wicca for Beginners
A Two-Day Workshop in Manchester
• What is Magick and Types of Magick
• Knot, Glamour, Kitchen & Weather Magick
• Colours and Their Meanings
• Magickal Attitude, Chakras, Clothing & Jewelry
• Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Sigils & Runes
• Cleansing, Charging & Consecrating Tools
• Handling, Storing and Arranging Tools
• Designating and Creating Sacred / Ritual Space
• Summoning Deities and other Entities
• Purifying Yourself & Magickal Attire
• Casting a Circle
• Fruits and Vegetables & Trees & Wood
• Magickal Properties of Crystals & Stones
• Magickal Uses of Herbs & Flowers
What these courses cover
Witchcraft has been practiced for centuries and is one of the oldest religions, yet even in these modern times so much mystery still seems to surround its philosophies and practices. These courses explore Wicca, the modern term for Witchcraft in its entirety, starting with the basic major principles and teachings and layering from there. The workshops combine a mixture of talks, meditations and visualizations with the opportunity to touch and experience first-hand many of the tools used in a Wiccan ritual. The workshops also allow the students to work through and practice each section before moving on. Five 2 day workshops (Witchy 101, 102, 103, 104 & 105) have been designed to cover the fundamentals of Wicca from the essential basics through to setting up sacred space and preparing for a ritual to Candle Magick, writing spells, and Spell Casting.
These workshops will offer a wonderful opportunity to learn about the old ways in a safe fun environment.
Dates and times
Day 1: 1000 – 1700
Day 2: 1000 – 1700
Eccles, Manchester M30 0QY
Places & Booking
Numbers are limited so please contact me to book your place at your earliest convenience. Introduce and bring along a friend/s and receive 10% per
person off the cost of Module 1.
The cost is £200 for each two-day module. This includes a full-colour manual, refreshments and morning and afternoon tea. You will, however, need to bring along your own lunch.
A non-refundable £50 deposit is required to secure your place with the balance due 21 days before the workshop.
By bank transfer to –
Miss Tracey Robins
Account Number: 10326157
Sort Code: 16 33 22
Please ensure that your name is in the bank reference.